The placement season at TNC begins in the month of June and goes on up to May of following year. The Training and Placement Cell conducts several activities throughout the year to benefit the students in the placement process.
Verification Of Resume
All claims made by students and documents included in resumes submitted by them for campus placements are duly verified by the respective branch TPOs (Training and Placement Officer). The verification standards are uniform throughout the Institute.
Employ ability Enhancement Activities
TNC aims to give its students the grooming that they require not just for facing
Placement interviews but also to excel in their corporate careers in the future. With this goal, the Placement Office conducts several employability enhancements activities like
- Verbal and analytical skills evaluation sessions
- Mock groups discussions and personal interviews
- Communication skills enhancement workshops
- Workshops in collaboration with recruiting companies to aid students in resume preparations, technical and personal interview preparations, etc.
Soft Skill Trainings:
|Period||Class / Dept||Training Conducted by|
|17.07.2018 - 09.08.2018||II YEAR||Wak Soft Skill Training|
|13.08.2018 - 04.09.2018||III YEAR||Wak Soft Skill Training|
|14.09.2018 - 11.10.2018||I YEAR||Wak Soft Skill Training|
|Date||Class / Dept||Conducted by|
|29.08.2018||III YEAR||SBI LIFE INSURANCE|
|04.09.2018||III YEAR||INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LOGISTICS|
Batch Details 2018 – 2019 Arts and Science
- To provide world class training for the students through continuous training module
- To approach top multi-national companies for arranging the campus recruitment
- To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global
- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations
- To facilitate college to corporate Interactions through entering into MOU, inviting experts for guest lectures.
- To achieve 100% Placement for all the Students.