Grievance Redressal Function:
- Grievance redressal is a communication that expresses the dissatisfaction about the deficiency in services of an institute or the complaints which asks for remedial action.
- The Students express their dissatisfaction with reference to infrastructure, basic amenities, teaching methodologies etc.
- Identification, analysis of the grievance, problem solving and strengthening good relationship.
- Detect the flaws in the college premises and take up the corrective measures.
- Build good morale, maintain code of discipline and develop the faith of the students.
- Investigation and handle each case by talking to the student individually to identify the student expectation.
- Examining and determining the witnesses and assessing it in proper time.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSEL COMMITTEE
|1||Dr. S.Murugesan - Principal||Convener|
|2||Dr. K.C. Lalithambika - Vice Principal and Head, Dept. of English||Co-Convener|
|3||Prof.S. Asaithambi - Vice Principal and Head, Dept. of Corp. Secretaryship||Co-Convener|
|4||P.T. Kasthuri Bai - Head, Dept. of Computer Science||Member|
|5||Dr. R. Vijayalakshmi - Head, Dept. of Physics||Member|