|1||Thiru. M.G.E. Selapalam||Secretary &Correspondent|
|2||Dr. S. Murugesan||Principal - Convenor|
|3||Dr. K.C. Lalithambika||Vice Principal & Head, Dept. of English|
|4||Prof. S. Asaithambi||Vice- Principal &Head, Dept. of Corporate Secretaryship|
|5||S. Srivastan||III BCA A|
|6||L.Krishna Sharma||III B.Sc (SA.)|
|7||L.Pradeep||III B.Com. (CA)|
|8||T.S.Sudeesh||III B.Sc (M)|
|9||R.Hariharan||III B.Sc (Chem)|
|10||Prof. E.R. Jessie Kiruba Rani||Student Advisor, Head, Dept. of A/F& BM|
|11||Prof. B. Ravikumar||Student Advisor, Head, Dept. of Management Sciences|
|12||Inspector of Police||Special Invitee Kodungaiyur & Manali|
The following are the possible punishments for those who are found guilty of ragging in the campus.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from the College.
- Debarring from appearing for examination.
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Imprisonment for a Term which may extend to three years and a fine of Rs.25,000/-
- Note-A complaint box is placed near the office to register complaints related to ragging in the campus.